How Destiny One is helping reduce costs and improve productivity at the University of Minnesota
As one of the most comprehensive public universities in the United States, the University of Minnesota offers a sprawling array of non-credit and continuing education offerings to students across its colleges and divisions both on and off campus.
Without a centralized administrative structure to manage these offerings, however, the University of Minnesota found its administrators and faculty working within siloed processes and workflows. This not only led to numerous inefficiencies and redundancies, but also resulted in an inconsistent student experience.
In 2015, the University of Minnesota partnered with Destiny Solutions to bring Destiny One, the consumer lifecycle management (CLM) software platform crafted specially for non-traditional education to its continuing education departments. Since then, Destiny One's presence at the University of Minnesota has expanded as more divisions improve the experience they are delivering to non-traditional students while also growing revenues.
In this case study, find out how Destiny One has helped the University of Minnesota:
- Consolidate non-credit management into a single system to reduce overlapping contracts and increase cost savings
- Securely collect, organize and manage data to leverage contextually relevant information in real time
- Improve staff efficiency by simplifying non-credit management into a single, integrated system
- Deliver an improved and consistent customer experience to non-credit learners
- Transform the development and delivery of non-credit offerings across the University of Minnesota
Fill out the form to download the case study.
Download This Case Study to Learn More